[Cynnabar] Saline Celtic Fest Demo Reminder

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 2 16:51:56 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Cynnabar!

The Saline Celtic Festival is coming up soon, less than two weeks away on
Saturday, July 12! Thank you to everyone who has written to me or mentioned
that you're planning to attend. And more folks are welcome to join us! You
do not need to have a specific activity or project to demo -- you're
welcome to just come, hang out, and have a FUN time with us! Everyone adds
something to the atmosphere. :)

Here's a list of who I've heard from so far:

Finn - fighting
Ceara
Daibhid - displaying
Claire
RanthlfR - fighting/displaying
Arin - displaying
Genoveva - displaying
Gregor - fighting
Alexander - medieval toys
Ermenrich
Grey - archery
Malachy (maybe)
Josseline

I'd love to have more folks join us. :)

As a reminder, Friday evening (July 11) will be our main set-up efffort. We
will be setting up the list field, archery area, and such. We will be at
the park about 6:00 pm and expect we will have most everything finished by
8:30 or so. If you're helping us setup on Friday, you'll find us at Mill
Pond Park on Bennett Street in Saline. After setup on Friday night, we
invite folks to stick around and hang out at the beverage tent onsite!

Saturday (July 12) is the festival itself. If you'd like to be able to
drive your car into the park to drop things off, plan to arrive before 8:00
am to be out by 9:00 am.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing
you!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine