[Cynnabar] Help Needed at Pennsic

Hannah Schreiber via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 16 16:04:44 UTC 2014

Dear Populace,
Sending this message again to boost the signal....please sign-up to retain for Their Majesties or Their Highnesss, take on guard duty, or be the Peer on Duty! Please select a time now before you get to Pennsic to get something that best fits into your schedule! We don't have a "Cynnabar" specific day....so please select your own time (...I don't see a lot of Cynnabar names!). Your help is appreciated!

Go to this link to sign up:http://Pennsic.castlewalls.com

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner