[Cynnabar] Baronial Transition Next Steps

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 23 00:01:17 UTC 2014

Greetings one and all!

As we have wrapped up our 3 Q&A sessions for the candidates for our next
Baron and Baroness, I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone the next
steps in  this process.

First, a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! to everyone that came out to the Q&A sessions to
ask questions and listen to Sir Ranthulfr/Mistress Arina and HL Ermenrich/HL
Kasha. This is a voluntary organization and it is the people of this Barony
that make it great. Taking time to come to the Q&A shows that we care and
people can form a more informed opinion when filling out there polls for the
Crown.

Second, another HUGE THANK YOU!!!! to Sir Ranthulfr/Mistress Arina and HL
Ermenrich/HL Kasha for offering themselves for this demanding role within
our group and putting themselves thru nearly 6 hours of questioning.

The next steps:

-          Announcement in the Pale: Has been completed! This is a
requirement of the process and the announcement that we are polling for our
next Baron and Baroness is in the August Pale.

-          Polls mailed out: This will be done by the MK Deputy for Group
Transitions at the beginning of August. Polls will be mailed to all paid
members that reside within the current zip-code listing for Cynnabar. There
were 100 people on the list when it was pulled from corporate. If you do not
get a mailed poll, do not fret! Non-resident/member polls will be available
on the MK website for download to be filled out and sent in.

-          Polls returned: We will have 30 days to fill in and return the
polls. Polls will be returned to the MK Deputy for Group Transitions (not
your seneschal).

-          Returned polls will be compiled by the MK Deputy for Group
Transitions and sent to the Crown for their review and final decision.

-          We wait.

Please note, there is no set procedure on how the Crown will announce who
will become the next Baron and Baroness. So it will be up to the Crown to
let us know at their pleasure.

So at this point, we wait for the polls, fill them out and return them and
wait. The rest of the process is out of our hands.

If there is any more questions about this process or anything, please let me
know.

In service,

-Finn Finnegan O'Flynn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar.