[Cynnabar] A note on filling out the polls

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 23 00:04:11 UTC 2014

Greetings again to those who hear my words!

During the Q&A sessions and also some of Baronial business meetings, some
points was made that bears repeating about the upcoming polling process for
our next Baron and Baroness. This will be a good reminder and also for those
who have never filled out a poll on what to expect.

First, this is NOT a "vote". We are not voting on one set of candidates over
the other. What we are doing is rating each set of candidates (and you rate
them as a pair, not individuals). There will be a scale of 1-5 for each set
and you select how well you think they will do. You can even select the same
rating for both sets if you think they would both do the same level. The
second part is filling in your opinion about each set of candidates. This is
YOUR OPPOURTUNITY to tell the crown what you think about each couple and how
you think they will do as Baron/Baroness of Cynnabar. You can let them know
what you think their strengths are (and weaknesses). But please, as always,
but polite and respectful when doing so. If you have bad penmanship (or if
like me, it's just easier to type) you can type/print out your writings and
attach it to the poll. You don't have to only use the paper sent with the
poll.

Please be assured that everyone's opinion/poll WILL be read by the Crown.
They do not know our candidates as well as we do and this is how they will
be making the best informed decision they can. SO PLEASE, PLEASE,
PLEASE.FILL OUT YOUR POLL AND RETURN IT!!!!

The process of determining our next Baron and Baroness is one of the most
important things we can do for the Barony. So your time and voice is key to
helping this be the most successful we can be.

Thank you (and fill out your polls!)

-Finn Finnegan O'Flynn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar