[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 08/11/14 meeting

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 23 03:21:58 UTC 2014

Thank you fun for getting this all out so soon, The information is so helpful and greatly appreciated. Also thank you for all of the work you've been doing to keep us so well up to date with everything that is going on! You're awesome!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"