[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Baronial Polls update!

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 24 02:33:35 UTC 2014

Greetings dear close and personal friends of mine in this fine Barony of
Cynnabar!

I have news on the Baronial Transition front. The Poll are being mailed out
this week! The due date for returning the polls is September 3rd. So that's
more than a full month for you to receive, fill-out and return your polls!

So look forward to your polls soon. And for those needing non-member polls
at the Kingdom website, I'm working at getting when they will be made
available. As soon as I know, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks and have a great Pennsic for those that are going!

-Finn