[Cynnabar] Letters to the Populace

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 9 21:55:53 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone!
I just wanted to send out a reminder about the Citadel. If you are are thinking you would like to run for the next Baronage, and would like to have a letter and photo to the populace in the Citadel, please send your letters to me. (ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com)
The deadline for this is June 16. I know it is only a week away. I completely understand if your letters won't be ready by then, I simply ask that you send me a note to give me a heads up that it will be coming (Please no letters after the 20th so that I may have time to prepare them). As Ermenrich stated before, any one who sends me a letter will be kept in confidence until the Citadel is released on June 24th.
Thank you!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"