[Cynnabar] Youth Changes from Kingdom MoY Office

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 23 04:28:59 UTC 2014

Sorry! Here is the actual file to read! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"

Please read this as it is important to the populace, event stewards, officers, MoY, etc. It has information about minors on many different levels from bringing minors to events (the Notarization on Medical forms has changed! Please read carefully) as well as info on the Midrealm Youth Policy being completely removed.
Thank you for your time!