[Cynnabar] Youth Changes from Kingdom MoY Office

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 23 10:08:45 UTC 2014

Awesome!  This is a welcome change and I hope it will help encourage others
to bring youth to more events AND for us without kids to run activities.

Lady Ceara, I know you have been working hard on these changes.  Thank you
so much for that!  Please pass my thanks along to the rest of the Youth
Ministers.

Ermenrich