[Cynnabar] Fw: Pennsic A&S Display Hospitality

Hannah Schreiber via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 23 19:54:35 UTC 2014

For those attending Pennsic this year...please read below to see the missive from Elizabethe regarding artisan hospitality. She's in need of volunteers to help out.

In service,
Baroness Hannah

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”
-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner

------

Greetings to all who see this missive!
On Sunday, August 3, 2014, at Pennsic War, the 17th Annual Known World Arts & Sciences Display (http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn43/DEPTS/DISPLAY/index.html) will take place, where artisans and craftspersons will display their projects and talents from 1-6 pm in the Great Hall.
For the comfort of these artisans, we are endeavoring to provide hospitality: snacks, beverages, and display-sitters to keep an eye on their projects while they take breaks. To that end, we are seeking both donations towards that hospitality and volunteers to assist with delivering it on that day.  If you are interested in more information or able to contribute, please email THL Elizabethe Alles at lady.elizabethe at gmail.com.  Please repost this message widely.
Thank you in advance.
YIS,
Elizabethe Alles

--
THL Elizabethe Alles
Midrealm Minister of Youth

For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
-Neil deGrasse Tyson

My grandfather once told me there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit.  He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.
-Indira Ghandi