[Cynnabar] Join Us To See "The Hobbit" This Sunday Evening!

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jun 27 14:03:27 UTC 2014

Unto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar does your Chatelaine wish you a
good morning!

"I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure!"

Please join us this Sunday, June 29 at the Ann Arbor Summer Festival's Top
of the Park to hang out, have a bite, and watch "The Hobbit" on the outdoor
screen! Get directions to the Festival at
http://a2sf.org/visit/festival-site-map/ and come find us outside the
KidZone tent about 8 pm (see map at link -- this is the most specific spot
I could name!). If you arrive after 8 pm, just look around the area for us
or text me at 734-276-5721. There are plenty of food and drink vendors in
the area. We'll stake out a spot to watch the movie around 9:30, which will
be in front of the Rackham Stage. There are chairs, but you may want to
bring your own or a blanket. This is dependent on weather, of course -- if
it's raining, we'll cancel (and I'll post so on the mailing list).

Please let me know if you plan to come so I can watch for you -- and feel
free to just come to hang out pre-movie, as I know the movie is a bit late
for some folks!

Hope to see you there!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine