[Cynnabar] Join Us To See "The Hobbit" This Sunday Evening!

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jun 29 18:24:20 UTC 2014

Weather forecast looks good so we're still on for tonight at the Ann Arbor
Summer Festival's Top of the Park! Come hang out, have a bite, and watch
"The Hobbit" on the outdoor screen with us! Get directions to the Festival
at http://a2sf.org/visit/festival-site-map/ and come find us outside the
KidZone tent about 8 pm (see map at link -- this is the most specific spot
I could name!). If you arrive after 8 pm, just look around the area for us
or text me at 734-276-5721. There are plenty of food and drink vendors in
the area. We'll stake out a spot to watch the movie around 9:30, which will
be in front of the Rackham Stage. There are chairs, but you may want to
bring your own or a blanket. Please let me know if you plan to come so I
can watch for you -- feel free to just come to hang out pre-movie, too!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine