[Cynnabar] AWOL garb (from Terp...yikes!)

Shoshana Jackson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 4 17:46:30 UTC 2014

Greetings!

I brought some garb to the gate at Terp to lend to someone who didn't end up attending. As I was seriously pregnant at the time, I forgot I had done so, and it got left behind.

I assumed it would have been bundled in with Gold Key, but HE Genoveva assures me this is not the case.

The garb in question is a light yellow women's cotehardie with a white lace up the front and a black-and-red particolor surcoat. I'm sure y'all have seen me wear it.

I appreciate any information leading to its safe return.

Best-

Chaya-Simcha (who still has a swiss cheese brain and meant to ask after this, like, four months ago.)

Sent from my Samsung Replenish