[Cynnabar] A final missive

Hannah Schreiber via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Nov 15 03:17:58 UTC 2014

Dearest members of the Barony of Cynnabar,
It is the eve of our last day holding the Cynnabar Baronial thrones as your Baron and Baroness. It is with heavy hearts that we step down -- as it has been Our greatest pleasure to serve this Barony and the Crown of the Middle Kingdom. We would at this time like to thank each and everyone of you for your support throughout the last four and three-quarters year. As you all know, there have been many ups and downs for Us personally in this past year, and you have all been there for Us -- and for that we also send our gratitude.
You should all feel very proud of the community this group continues to create together. We hold a great sense of fulfillment in helping with this ongoing endeavor, and you all make Us so very proud. We will always carry the honor of leading this group with the utmost regard. Lastly, We wish Ermenrich and Kasha the best of luck. We look forward to making Grand Day of Tournaments a very special day for them, as I’m sure you all do as well!
In service, love, and gratitude --Tairdelbach and Hannah
 "To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner