[Cynnabar] A bit of very sad news....

Randy Weiser via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Nov 15 06:49:20 UTC 2014

It is with a heavy heart that must make the following announcement:Phyllis Faunce-Jones, my mother, passed away suddenly last night, following emergency heart surgery.Those of you who went to the latest Baronial Picnic in the summer might remember her - she came with me and had a great time meeting everyone.We don't as yet have any funeral/memorial arrangements made, but I will let people know so that anyone who'd like to come will be able to.
Needless to say, I won't be able to come to the Baronial Investiture tomorrow.  I wish our new Baron and Baroness much luck and admiration, and will gladly take the Oath at some future event.
With great sadness,Lord Andrew Faunce of Sharsted