[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 11/17/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 17 02:41:54 UTC 2014

Below is the meeting agenda for Monday’s meeting. I don’t know if I’ll get
the meeting minutes from last week’s meeting out tonight or not. I just
about was defeated trying to open a bottle of wine, so I’m not sure if I’m
long for this world tonight. Catch me at the meeting for all the sordid
details of the life and times of your spiffy-keen Seneschal!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sat. Nov. 15th) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) –

Baronial Gift Exchange (Mon. Dec. 15th) – This is in place of our regular
business meeting. Any critical business items will still be discussed if
needed. Rules to be posted later.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) -

Old Business

New Event Proposal: St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 17th – 19th, 2015 -
$400) – Jadwiga and Aaron brought forward their music focused event
proposal. Site cost is $285 and $115 for fudge money for a total of $400.
This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Business

Winterfest Registration (Tuesday Jan. 13th, 2015 4-7:30PM  - $25) – This is
to reserve a table for U of Michigan recruiting at their annual student
Winterfest fair. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

New officer for Minister of Youth position: Victoria – This is the 2nd of
our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Group discussion

This is a new section as there were a couple of items that needed to be
discussed with the group, but no decisions were to be made (so not
“business” that needs group approval.

UoM Student group president needed –

Announcements