[Cynnabar] December Herald's Night - Court Heraldry

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 17 23:36:01 UTC 2014

Unto the populace of Cynnabar,

Along with Lord Johannes Robbertszoon, Cynnabar Herald, we invite the
populace to a heraldry workshop. It will be held at the home of Lady Simcha
bat Yonah (510 Ideal Street in Milan) on the evening of December 1. At the
workshop, we will discuss our personal court philosophy and preferences,
and stage a practice court.

Anyone who is interested in learning more about vocal heraldry is invited.
Those who attend, should they wish it, will be invited to serve as herald
for at least one court or other heraldic function in the Barony during the
next year. Baronial courts are the best way to gain the necessary
experience to serve at Kingdom courts, so we strongly encourage anyone
interested in vocal heraldry to attend!

If you cannot attend, but you would still like to serve as a herald, please
let us know. We will meet with you privately or schedule a make-up workshop.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha