[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 11/24/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 24 05:27:16 UTC 2014

Below is the meeting agenda for Monday’s meeting. Officer reports too!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) –

Baronial Gift Exchange (Mon. Dec. 15th) – This is in place of our regular
business meeting. Any critical business items will still be discussed if
needed. Rules to be posted later.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 17th – 19th, 2015 - $400)

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) -

Old Business

Winterfest Registration (Tuesday Jan. 13th, 2015 4-7:30PM  - $25) – This is
to reserve a table for U of Michigan recruiting at their annual student
Winterfest fair. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process. No issues.

New officer for Minister of Youth position: Victoria – Ceara is intent on
stepping down as MoY at Wassail! Victoria is interested in stepping up. Lots
of good feedback from members. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

New Business

Group discussion

This is a new section as there were a couple of items that needed to be
discussed with the group, but no decisions were to be made (so not
“business” that needs group approval.

UoM Student group president needed –

Announcements

Officer Reports (normally done on 4th Monday of each month)

Exchequer (Tristan) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (William) –

MoAS (Arina) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Gavriil) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Gregor) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Kasha and Ermenrich) –