[Cynnabar] Dixboro Farmer's Market Demo Coming Soon!

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Oct 14 12:47:09 UTC 2014

Good morning, Cynnabar!

First, my apologies for missing last night's business meeting -- I
have a bad head cold and figured those in attendance would prefer I
stay home.

Second, our demo at the Dixboro Farmer's Market is coming up soon on
Friday, October 24 from 3:00-7:00 pm. We've been givien plenty of room
(30'x50') for demonstrations, including fighters, but I'd really like
to see more folks confirm that they can attend. Here are the persons
I've heard from in e-mail (I may be missing those of you who told me
you could come at a meeting):

Confirmed: Daye, Ceara, Mistress Claire, Ermenrich, Kasha
Maybe: Baron Tairdelbach, RanthulfR

We're going to need more fighters, and I'd like to have more craft
demos -- it's okay to come a little later if you can't be there by
3:00 pm. We'll also want to bring our own shade, tables, and chairs --
who is able to help us with that?

The Farmer's Market is located at 5221 Church Road, Ann Arbor,
Michigan 48105 -- see Google Map Link:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=5221+Church+Rd,+Ann+Arbor,+MI+48105&ll=42.312785,-83.656495&spn=0.004078,0.004608&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=5221+Church+Rd,+Ann+Arbor,+Michigan+48105&t=m&z=18

If you are willing to join us for all or part of the demo, please my
deputy Daye and I know. I cannot attend as I'm going out of town that
weekend, but Daye will be coordinating things at the demo!

I think this demo is a great opportunity for us to recruit, as this
particular date is the Market's Halloween Extravaganza with trick or
treating, a haunted school, and a bonfire.

Thank you,
Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine