[Cynnabar] Christmas Song list

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 15 03:16:28 UTC 2014

Greetings to all!

For those not interested in singing, please ignore this post, while we are
trying to reach as many as possible that do want to sing. We are posting
the choir song list to all of you, to let everyone interested in joining us
for any of the demo's where we sing, a chance to look the songs up, for
those that are not able to come to the choir on Sundays (4-6pm, at 2101
South circle drive).

There will also be singing at Wassail for the enjoyments of all. We will
have a general song sheets of "oldies but goldies" where some are really
old, and some just favorites :)

So please join us in enjoying music!
The comments going with the songs are helpers for the choir to know which
verse/language to get comfortable with, and is not necessary the only
language we will sing it in. If you have any questions, want to join us,
etc,  please contact me.

Best regards,
Arina de Traentorp, OL
Cynnabar MOAS