[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 10/27/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Oct 21 23:29:09 UTC 2014

And to continue the proof that your Seneschal is superb, here is next week’s
meeting agenda! Way early even

-Finn

Seneschal where the sky’s the limit!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Dixboro Farmers Market Demo (Fri. Oct. 24th, 3:30 to 7:30) –

Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct. 26th) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sat. Nov. 15th) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (Fri. Dec. 5th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) – This is to
support our annual gift wrapping in garb we do for Nicola’s bookstore. Amyon
will start coordinating sign-up sheets towards the beginning of December.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Old Business

New Event Proposal: Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015 - $7000
)  – Mistress Claire proposed we host next Spring Crown Tourney. Liberty
School in Saline. The budget is for $7000 which covers 2 days’ worth of site
rental, feast, A&S Judge’s lunches and other miscellaneous items. Bid will
be due Nov. 22nd. Decision on if we get the bid will be done at Kingdom 12th
night Curia in January. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

GDoT Lunch Tavern proposal - AKA: Arina’s Magical Lunch Tavern ($500 )  –
Magical Mistress Arina is willing to run lunch tavern again. Planning for
150 people with a $4 meal deal. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. No issues or concerns.

New officer for Chronicler position: Gavriil Petrivich – Gavriil (Gavriil)
has volunteered to become the next Chronicler taking over from Ermenrich,
because apparently Ermenrich is a slacker and wants to loaf around for the
next five years. But Gavriil (Gavriil)  has a background in graphic design
and plans on improving the newsletter as well as putting out some special
editions as well. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

New Business

Business meetings and holidays – November: Week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 24th),
any reason not to have the meeting?

December: Week of Christmas (Dec. 22nd), cancel the meeting this week? (Dec
15 last, then Jan 12th would be next meeting)

Group discussion

This is a new section as there were a couple of items that needed to be
discussed with the group, but no decisions were to be made (so not
“business” that needs group approval.

Getting a Square (a device/account that will allow us to take credit cards
for gate/lunch taverns) –

UoM Student group president needed –

Announcements

Finn – If you are interested in becoming the next Baronial Seneschal, please
see Finn.

Officer Reports (normally done on 4th Monday of each month)

Exchequer (Tristan) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (William) –

MoAS (Arina) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Gregor) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) – Looking for a replacement. If interested, let him know.

Baron and Baroness (Hannah and Tairdelbach) –