[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 11/10/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Oct 28 22:59:26 UTC 2014

Meeting agenda, full bodied yet still refreshing!

-Finn

Seneschal (still ‘nuff said!)

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sat. Nov. 15th) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (Fri. Dec. 5th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) – This is to
support our annual gift wrapping in garb we do for Nicola’s bookstore. Amyon
will start coordinating sign-up sheets towards the beginning of December.

Baronial Gift Exchange (Mon. Dec. 15th) – This is in place of our regular
business meeting. Any critical business items will still be discussed if
needed. Rules to be posted later.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Old Business

New officer for Chronicler position: Gavriil Petrivich – Gavriil (Gavriil)
has volunteered to become the next Chronicler taking over from Ermenrich,
because apparently Ermenrich is a slacker and wants to loaf around for the
next five years. But Gavriil (Gavriil)  has a background in graphic design
and plans on improving the newsletter as well as putting out some special
editions as well. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

New Event Proposal: St. Cecilia at the Tower (May 8th – 10th, 2015 - $400) –
Jadwiga and Aaron brought forward their music focused event proposal. Site
cost is $285 and $115 for fudge money for a total of $400. Lunch/dinner
taverns will be a separate proposal. There was a question around dates as
May 9th is Squire’s Tourney up in Lansing. We would have to ask for
permission for a second event under 100 miles, but they are two different
focused events. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

New Business

Group discussion

This is a new section as there were a couple of items that needed to be
discussed with the group, but no decisions were to be made (so not
“business” that needs group approval.

UoM Student group president needed –

Announcements

Regular business meeting on Nov. 24th.