[Cynnabar] Grand Tournament - Gate!!

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 11 14:43:56 UTC 2014

Good morning!

I am assisting Grand Tournament again this year by serving as Gate
Coordinator.  With that, I wanted to reach out to those gracious members of
the Barony that would be willing to work with me during the day.

I am arranging for hour-long shifts, although if you are willing to serve
for two-hours, that is awesome!!!

Gate opens at 9am, so the first shift should be ready to go by 8:45.  For
the first several shifts, I would like to have three lines opens to quickly
move participants through.

Gate will close at 3.

Please let me know if you are able to take a time-slot.  There will be
goodies for gate staff!!

Yours gratefully,
Giovanna