[Cynnabar] Archery practice Sunday Sept. 14

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Sep 12 14:05:30 UTC 2014

​Archers and Arbalestiers of Cynnabar!  A mostly sunny day with a high
temperature of 66' is forecast for this Sunday -- a picture-perfect day for
archery!  We'll start at our usual time, 2-4 p.m., at Forester Dillon's
range (reply to this email if you need directions).​
​

​It was delightful to have so many new archers at practice last week -- I
hope many more will join us this week.  If you are new to archery at
Dillon's range, just a couple of range rules to bear in mind:

1)  No minors allowed at the range without a PARENT.  Please note that this
rule is a departure from SCA guidelines which allow a certified *legal
guardian.*  Dillon asks that all children have a *parent* present at all
times.

2) The Kingdom Earl Marshal has reminded me, the Group Marshal, that these
are "official" practices and therefore, subject to the collection of
waivers.  Please bring your Blue Card or you will need to sign in.​

​Not a "rule" but a PLEASE NOTE!

**There are no restrooms available at the range and the closest
"facilities" are located at the McDonald's on Huron River Drive north of
the EMU campus.**

Questions?  Concerns?  Need directions?  Just reply to this email.

Elephans Invictus!

--Godaeth