[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 09/15/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 15 03:09:08 UTC 2014

The next Baronial meeting is Monday night.  Below is the meeting agenda.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Mass Meeting Demo (Tues. Sept. 23rd) –

Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct. 26th) –

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sat. Nov. 15th) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (Fri. Dec. 5th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) – This is to
support our annual gift wrapping in garb we do for Nicola’s Bookstore. Amyon
will start coordinating sign-up sheets towards the beginning of December.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Old Business

Budget item for new stakes for Baronial shade fly ($130) – We are in woeful
need of stakes for the Baronial shade fly. Sir Straum has found a source for
good stakes and is requesting $130 to buy 25 stakes (and cover shipping).
This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Budget item for Exchequer supplies ($11.12) – Our illuminating Exchequer
Tristan need to buy new columned pads for the office at the grand total of
$11.12. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Business

Announcements