[Cynnabar] Scrolls for Mass Meeting Attendees

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Sep 16 12:53:31 UTC 2014

Good morning!

At last year's Mass Meeting, I made and gave away canvas drawstring bags in
Midrealm colors. I am hoping for more people at this year's Mass Meeting,
so the bags are harder to do in greater numbers. But having a little
"thing" encourages people to show up! This year I thought we could do
"scrolls" with their name on it. I got this idea from another chatelaine
(whose name is now forgotten - sorry!) who says it is very popular at
demos. The way it would work is I'd get a scroll blank, scan it, and print
a number of copies on my color printer. Then we'd have one of our scribes
come to the Mass Meeting with their scribal supplies and ink the attendees
name on the scroll, which they then get to take home as a souvenir of their
evening.

I brought this up at our business meeting last night and it was well
received -- Ceara even offered to make us our scroll blank for the event! I
am looking for one or two scribes willing to attend the meeting and write
attendees names in your skilled hand. You can contact me in reply to this
e-mail or on Facebook. Thank you!!

Thank you,
Genoveva