[Cynnabar] Baronial List Improvement Project needs YOU!

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Sep 16 14:44:25 UTC 2014

Unto the Populace --

​Your Grand Day of Tournaments planning staff needs a volunteer to
undertake the "Arts and Crafts" project of building more List parts.  **We
would need to have the project completed by Thursday, November 13, the day
before we set up for GDoT at Saline Liberty School.**

 Given the success of the event last year we hope to expand the List area
for this year's event and for future events.

 The volunteer who embraces this project would 1) inventory the current
List pieces and determine what pieces need to be constructed; 2) coordinate
the budget proposal for the materials and pass it through the regular
3-meeting budget process; and 2) coordinate the actual construction with
Lady Daye Gouine, at whose residence the List is stored and who has offered
construction space for this project.

 If you are interested please email me, Godaeth [lizcal at umich.edu] or Daye [
wgouine1 at mac.com].  Thank you very much for your willingness to ensure the
material legacy of Cynnabar!