[Cynnabar] Looking for next Baronial Seneschal

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 17 22:22:38 UTC 2014

Greetings unto Cynnabar!

I write to let everyone know that I am now over three years as Seneschal
Extraordinaire of Cynnabar. And while I love this group and enjoy helping
guide her along, it is time for me to take a much needed break. So as I have
officially announced in meetings, it is my intent to setup down soon. When?
I would like to see the new Baron and Baroness settle into their role before
I myself transition out. That way we keep as smooth as possible with
changing over two of the biggest (but not only) leadership positions of this
group. Which means we need people to step forward to take over the Seneschal
office.

My goal is for everyone who is interested to be able to sit down with them
and discuss the position in detail so they have an understanding of not just
the 'public' face of the office, but also what kind of work is done that is
not in front of everyone.  Things that need to happen to make things run
smoothly (like writing reports, signing contracts, reviewing
policies/Kingdom law, etc). I also hope to give these interested parties
chances to run some Baronial meetings in order to get their feet wet some.

So if you are interested in becoming the next Seneschal for Cynnabar, please
contact me.

In service,

Finn Finnegan O'Flynn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar