[Cynnabar] Spring Revel

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 13 16:38:39 UTC 2015

Unto all to whom these words come, greetings!

We wished to say thank you to everyone who came and helped make Spring
Revel a fun and festive day.  We could not have been happier with the turn
out, the great fighting, the friends We caught up, and the new people who
were given such a warm welcome.

The number of people who helped make the day a success are too many to
thank individually, but We wished to give a special thanks to Lady Daye and
Lord Peter for bringing the List Field to the revel.  It kept pedestrians
safe while still giving them a chance to watch.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha