[Cynnabar] 2015 0413 BoC Meeting Minutes

Johnna Holloway via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Apr 15 13:44:44 UTC 2015

Mistress Kay is tied up with her thesis review, so she asked me to clarify that the once a month meeting idea would be that one of the usual weekly business meetings would be held in conjunction with the Fighting practice.

The other two usual weekly business meetings would be held on Monday nights as usual.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad