[Cynnabar] 2015 0413 BoC Meeting Minutes

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 17 16:15:48 UTC 2015

Yes, we are able to use members of the Society to monitor the boundaries of
active fights. People fulfilling this role are formally know as Constables
in the Middle Kingdom. The rules governing their use are copied and pasted
below from the MK Marshal Handbook v 12.1

-Gregoire.

Constables
Constables are Society members who informally help supervise the list
boundaries, and who may perform other Marshal related duties at the
direction of the MIC. Constables must sign waivers before entering the
Lists.