[Cynnabar] 2015 0413 BoC Meeting Minutes

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Apr 16 15:03:38 UTC 2015

Hello!

I loved how Gallup Park worked for us - maybe it isn't the best place for a
Revel, but definitely it would work well for practice - I met a lot of
great potential newcomers, and the exposure was fantastic.  Much more
beneficial from this standpoint than Island Park.

Although I thought it was great for the Revel too - because people could
see crafts, projects, talk about garb, etc.  Maybe a good demo/practice
space?

Just a few thoughts!

Thanks,
Giovanna