[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Appreciation

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 26 23:44:01 UTC 2015

This year's St. Cecilia was a success, and I'd like to take a moment to
thank the people who helped make it happen.

Thank you Arina, Helive, and Eadraed for working in the kitchen to make
delicious food for the taverns.

Thank you to all of the people who volunteered at gate and for guard duty
and as retainers.

Thank you to AElfric for being there all day and taking care of everything
that needed to be done.

Thank you to Their Excellencies for supporting the event.

Thank you to Aaron for organizing so much of the event.

It was a great event. I'm already looking forward to next year!

-Jadzia