[Cynnabar] Coronation

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 27 13:54:47 UTC 2015

I am sure everyone is looking forward to Coronation this weekend.  It will
be a wonderful time to celebrate the great reign of Cadogan and AnnMarie
and to see Their Heirs take Their rightful place as King and Queen of the
Middle Kingdom.

Add to that the knighting of Seto, the premiers in the Order of Defense,
and many other festivities this event will have a large attendance.

To that end:  Parking will be tight.  Please try to coordinate car pooling
if possible.  I know we tend to not worry about car pooling for such close
events, but I am sure the Event Staff at Coronation would appreciate any
effort we can make to help with the parking situation.

In Service,
Ermenrich