[Cynnabar] What are you doing at Pennsic?

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 27 14:18:02 UTC 2015

Hello, Cynnabar!

I'm starting to plan Ermenrich's and my schedules for Pennsic War.

If you are hosting, competing, exhibiting, fighting, performing, leading,
teaching, or playing a role in any other public activity at Pennsic, please
let us know. We would really like to come support you if our schedule
allows.

Based on the official online schedule, we are already looking forward to
several classes, tournaments, battles, and performances. However, if you
are participating in something large like the Known World Arts & Sciences
Display, the Unbelted Champions Battle, etc., your name won't be on the
Pennsic website. Whenever you find out that you will be participating,
please make sure we know about it. We'd love to come and see you.

Best,
Kasha