[Cynnabar] Crown Tournament - We need your help!

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Apr 28 12:20:57 UTC 2015

Good morning!

Crown is under a month away, and there are a lot of places where we need
your support.
We need everyone in Cynnabar to take at least several hours during the
event to volunteer, whether this be at Gate, as feast servers,
set-up/tear-down crew, etc.

Please take a look at the Volunteer Spot here: http://vols.pt/9ZVGkn and
sign up for at least one activity.
Please go here even if you have already told someone you would help - I
can't add people to this program, so I need your help to get the scheduled
filled out.

Let me know if you have having trouble signing up.

Thank you!

Yours,
Giovanna