[Cynnabar] Crown Tournament - We need your help!

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Apr 22 12:41:15 UTC 2015

Good morning!

I am going to give the website, Volunteer Spot, a try and see if this
streamlines the process of identifying volunteers and organizing where
everyone is willing/going to be, where.  Some of people I have talked to
are having good luck with this site - so here we go!!

The link is here:
http://vols.pt/9ZVGkn

Please go to the site and sign-up for several of the shifts that we need
help - such as set-up, tear-down, feast, parking, etc.  There will be more
to come, too!

Thank you,
Giovanna