[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 15:29:19 UTC 2015

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number/frequency of rooms we
use at the University of Michigan? I know that in the past, people have
disliked the parking options on Central Campus, but it is a possible
option. The parking might be more convenient on North Campus, too.

Meeting at one of the University's Unions would also provide us a quiet
space with access to food (but no pressure to buy).