[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Victoria Walters via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 16:11:40 UTC 2015

This may be a bit far for some people, but the Saline District Library has
unlimited use of meeting rooms free of charge, contrary to the Ann Arbor
District Library limit of 4 meetings per year. We would need to file an
application and check their schedule to see what is available, but it may
be worth a look.