[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 17:24:09 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:41:24PM -0400, Johannes Robbertszoon via Barony wrote:
> We seem to be getting further from Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti. What about EMU or a restaurant in Ypsilanti (not the Corner too loud Brewery)? I thought we wanted it accessible to students. I love the idea if having workshops again.

To give an idea about at least one venue's non-free costs:

http://ytown.org/index.php/community-center-rentals

What is somewhat perverse is that renting a wallyball room would fit the
entire meeting comfortably for almost no cost.

I'm shy on time to followup and speak with people about possible discounts,
but it might be worth someone's time to call ytown and see if they have
either some sort of discount structure for non-profits or venue
recommendations.  (Including squatting in their court for two hours.)

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.