[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 19:29:29 UTC 2015

I agree that the parking is much better at Pierpont than the League.  Which
is why I included information about Pierpont, not about the League.  I
remember trying to go to rapier practice at the League - that was a pain in
the tuckus, carrying gear that far.  In order to put meetings at the League
we'd have to move dance practice, anyway, which we already have scheduled
for the next year in the League.

Just putting Pierpont out there as a potentially available option, not
saying it's the only option or that some other option might not turn out to
be better.