[Cynnabar] Grand Day Proposal

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 14 19:32:15 UTC 2015

Mistress Giovanna,

This sounds like an interesting and useful concept.

How will it affect the MIC job, or the fighting in general?  Will each
staff member - including MICs - be required to participate more in overall
event planning/teaching their event planning steps, or have a deputy for
their position?  Or is it mostly to additionally shadow the event steward
and overall job of putting together the event?

Speaking as someone who is considering being rapier MIC again next year (if
I'm asked to be), I'm wondering if this adds any additional work for that
position.

~Birke