[Cynnabar] Pre-meeting workshops starting Jan 11!

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 21 19:25:40 UTC 2015

Greetings!!!

Starting in January we will be bringing back the pre-meeting workshops!
This is in the hopes it will bring more people out to for some fun
activities and to learn about many of the great things that our Society has
to offer....and maybe stick around for the Baronial Meeting, too!

Classes will begin at 6:30 in the same location as the meetings and go for
about an hour before the meeting begins.

That being said...if there's something you'd like to teach...let me know
and I'll get it scheduled. And, if there's something you'd like to learn
about...please let me know and I'll see if I can find someone to teach us
about it!

The classes for January are already on the Baronial calendar and we're
working on getting a webpage started, too. Currently we have:

*Jan 11 - The Rose Theatre, by Lady Daye*
This will be a brief history and introduction to the building where
Shakespeare got started.

*Jan 18 - Tentatively - Developing an Event Bid, by Mistress Giovanna's *

*Jan 25 - Good Books for Medievalists - by Mistress Kay*
A round-table discussion about Society related books that inspire your
efforts. Comparisons of books, and exchanging of ideas on what makes a book
valuable to you as a SCA-dian.

Again, if you'd like to contact me about classes...please feel free! Email
is best... (dawnlsinclair at gmail.com)

Yours in Service,
Baroness Hannah