[Cynnabar] Tales of Saint Cynnabarius

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 21 22:21:52 UTC 2015

Hello, Barony of Cynnabar.

As I mentioned at last week's business meeting, I am collecting stories and
facts about Saint Cynnabarius. I hope to compile them and share them with
the Barony.

If you know anything about the Saint, or happen to have heard a tale of
him, I would love to hear about it. *Please send your Cynnabarius stories,
letters, miracle plays, top ten lists, Pinterest pages, photo-essays, etc.
(both old and new!) to me by January 31.*

Everyone who wants to participate is welcome to do so, no matter how long
you have been a member of the Barony. And please don't feel that your
stories have to "match" the ones we already have -- after all, what could
be more period-accurate than conflicting sources? ;)

That said, if you're wondering what "facts" are already known about the
Saint, check out his Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/stcynnabarius/>.
Existing stories will be posted there over the next few weeks.

I have been having a lot of fun reading old Cynnabarius stories and am
looking forward to all the other creative things the Barony will come up
with.

Thank you!
Kasha, Baroness of Cynnabar