[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes - December 21st, 2015

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Dec 22 04:57:14 UTC 2015

Season Greetings!!!

There were 21 people in attendance. Thank you all for Coming!
(Ceara, Cassandra, Gabby, Godaeth, Grey, Eidy, James, Johannes, Art,
Hannah, Ilse, Uillec, Finn, AJ, Kasha, Ermenrich, Alina, Midair, Josie,
Giovanna, Gregoire)

Because it was a short night, we didn't cover the normal business notes.
Instead here are a few updates!

Wassail- Cash count in. We took in a total of $254!!! Thanks to all who
donated! Thanks for your hard work Lady Eidy!

Search for Cynnabar Pursuivant- Lord Johannes is planning to step down! If
you are interested in this office. Please contact him!

Search for Minister of Youth- Contact Mistress Kay or Lady Ceara  if you
are interested in this position!

Pre-Meeting Activities on Mondays - Baroness Hanna is organizing these. If
you have something you really want to learn about or something you'd like
to teach, please contact her!

This will start at *6:30* with the business meeting following at *7:30*!

       The upcoming dates are as follows:

   - *Jan 11 - The Rose Theatre, by Lady Daye*
   This will be a brief history and introduction to the building where
   Shakespeare got started.
   - *Jan 18 - Tentatively - Developing an Event Bid, by Mistress
   Giovanna's*
   -

*Jan 25 - Good Books for Medievalists - by Mistress Kay A round-table
   discussion about Society related books that inspire your efforts.
   Comparisons of books, and exchanging of ideas on what makes a book valuable
   to you as a SCA-dian.*

The NEW Center Building was a great space. We had use of a kitchen as well
as an open floor plan. Luckily we were able to use both North and South
rooms as it gave us lots of space!

If you were there and have any comments or suggestions on the use of this
space for the future, Please contact the Seneschal or come to the next
business meeting. Note: If we were to use the building on a regular basis,
the price would be discounted.

Lastly we had a gift exchange. There was much laughter, stealing, food, and
merry wishes for the holidays!

As the year comes to a close I'd like to wish you all safe Holidays! See
you next year!!!

~ Lady Ceara