[Cynnabar] Terpsichore Invitation

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Feb 26 21:14:37 UTC 2015

Courteous and noble gentlefolk, our dear and valued vassals, and sworn
vassals of Their Most August Royal Majesties.

On the vii of March 49 (in the common year '15), We host in Our Barony of
Cynnabar a grand ball to which gentles from across the Known World have
been invited. The prominence of this event and Our anticipation of pleasant
diversion therewith have moved us to request your presence. Classes begin
at nine o'clock in the morning, followed by Our court at one quarter past
four o'clock in the afternoon and a Grand Ball at half past six. We
affectionately pray you to attend if your circumstances allow, and We pray
Fortune, honest gentles, to keep you forever under its sacred guard.

Your most sincere Baron and Baroness
Ermenrich V & Kasha A
In Our Barony of Cynnabar
The xxvi of February 49