[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 1/12/15 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 12 02:02:09 UTC 2015

Welcome to the new year!

I hope everyone had some great holidays and were able to spend time with
family and/or loved ones. But as we are now moving farther away from the
most wonderful time of the year, our normal lives are settling back in and
that means the SCA as well. So to that end we are starting up our normal
Baronial business meetings. Same as they have been for many years now: Held
on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Monday’s of each month. With the 4th Monday being
officer report night as well.

We have a full slate for the Barony already lined up for this year. We have
a brand new Baron and Baroness (they still have that new baron and baroness
smell!). And we have 3 events planned before we even get out of spring,
including hosting Spring Crown Tournament!

So come to the business meeting and see how it all works!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) –

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 24th - 26th, 2015) – We are able to move the
event back a week to help accommodate conflict with Roaring Wastes. There is
another group that needs to use the site kitchen at the same day on the
25th, but we are able to work with them and we can have our lunch tavern
also.

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) – Curia has not met yet to
officially make a decision, but we have heard that Their Highnesses, K.Sen
and K.Earl Marshal said it will most likely be ours (and can start
planning).

Old Business

Event Proposal: Terpsichore at the Tower (Mar. 7th, 2015) ($925 budget
including lunch) – Given by Ceara. Good discussion around the (new to us)
dayboard/lunch setup. Right now the group seems to be leaning with trying
the dayboard. No other issues or concerns. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

New Business

Group Discussion

Announcements