[Cynnabar] Workshop schedule! And A&S reporting!

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 12 14:39:09 UTC 2015

Greetings!

Scroll workshops for the Blank scroll challenge (
http://webpages.charter.net/hiordis/mksbc/) will consist of a small
demo/lecture and then pure work time to have you start and finish a blank
scroll. People are encouraged to bring their own materials, but we do have
some to borrow and to test.

The Tuesdays for scroll workshops are:

Jan 6 - Basic scroll making, proportions, margins and materials
Jan 13 - Decorative geometric borders and flower borders
Jan 20 - How to transfer and copy designs
Jan 27 - Demo of paint making
Feb 3 - Drolleries and marginalia
Feb 10 - Tailoring scrolls to personas

Which should give us plenty of time to start and finish scrolls, and give
people time to really try it. Basic requirements - able to draw a stick
figure. Basic materials: pencil, ruler, paper (smooth), eraser, water
colors and brushes.

It is also time for the A&S report again, so please send me a line about
what you have been doing A&S wise the last quarter, before the 14th of
January.

YIS,
Arina