[Cynnabar] Terpsichore at the Tower XXI Gate

Kevin Lemon via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jan 16 01:20:49 UTC 2015

Greetings,

As you are probably aware, Cynnabar's Terpsichore at the Tower XXI, is
scheduled for March 7, 2015.   This make it only 7 weeks away.

I, Uillec MacLamont, have agreed to run gate this year, but I can not do
it alone,  I am looking for people to help out.   It doesn't matter if you
are newcomer or a seasoned pro any time you can give would be greatly
appreciated.

Gate will open at 9:00am and close at 4:00pm.  I would like to schedule 1
hour shifts and ideally 2 people per shift.  If you would like to work more
than one shift that would be fantastic.

If you can help please let me know the shift you would like and include
your contact information.

There will be updates over the coming weeks.

YIS,
Uillec MacLamont
uillec1314 at gmail.com