[Cynnabar] Terp Lunch Tavern

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jan 21 03:02:56 UTC 2015

OOOO! I got them! Maybe it is working now! can someone reply to me to test it?

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"